Nine Dragons Index du Forum
Nine Dragons Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mohamed Salah joined Liverpool from Roma in 2017

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> Regles -> A lire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Nov - 09:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mohamed Salah joined Liverpool from Roma in 2017 Répondre en citant

LIVERPOOL ace Mohamed Salah is competing for the Ballon d’Or partly in thanks to a dressing-room talk four years ago. Salah sbothai has flourished since joining the Reds last summer, scoring 44 goals in all competitions during last term. He helped Liverpool to the Champions League final and formed a fearsome front line alongside Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane. The Egyptian has struggled to replicate that sbothai form this year though is still finding the net on regular occasions. He played alongside former Barcelona star Samuel Eto’o while at Stamford Bridge and the Cameroonian has revealed details of a secret conversation between the two.
“I hope that Salah remembers the day we were together in Stamford Bridge dressing room after he'd had a poor performance," Eto’o sports channel Al Kass.
“I asked him to be patient and told him ‘You are a good player and you will become a great player'.
“Salah has turned into that big sbothaiplayer and will write his own story through persistence and strong desire.
"He has unbelievable skills and is currently performing at a top level that's allowing him to compete for Ballon d’Or.”
Salah recently admitted he always wanted to join Liverpool.
"When I went to Basel from Egypt, I had a plan in my mind that I would hopefully one day come to Liverpool,” he said.
"There was a chance before, but at the time it didn't work for both sides.

MSN ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Nov - 09:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> Regles -> A lire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange