Nine Dragons Index du Forum
Nine Dragons Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Leicester City goalkeeper Ben Hamer on his future and being

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Apprentis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Avr - 11:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Leicester City goalkeeper Ben Hamer on his future and being Répondre en citant

Keeper has admitted not playing maxbet has been tough and his future is unsure as his City contract runs down.

Ben Hamer says he has become a ghost at Leicester City, but he is determined to make an impact in the final games of the season to earn a new contract, either at City or at another club.

The 30-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, but Kasper Schmeichel’s ankle injury has given Hamer a rare opportunity in the first team, and he is determined to take it to show potential suitors what he has to offer.

Hamer made his first start in the Premier League in Thursday’s goalless draw with Southampton and he produced a crucial save to deny Kevin Long a winner for the Saints.

It is not clear when Schmeichel will return, but Hamer is hoping he will get another chance to shine at Crystal Palace next week and possibly earn a new contract somewhere.

“I don’t know really,” he said about his contract situation.

“It is that time now where it is coming to an end.

“If I do come in I have to do well and get myself known because obviously I am ghost to most people maxbet because I haven’t been on the pitch for a long time.

“That is unfortunate and not pleasant at times, but you have to stick with it, keep training hard in the week and keep your spirits up.

“When you get an opportunity you have to be ready and as far as contracts are concerned I suppose we will have those talks soon, with whoever.”

“It is hard, it is the life of a goalkeeper,” said Hamer.

“Kasper has been the number one here for a long time now and you have to just back him up and hope your chances come and when they do take them.

“I don’t know how long he is out for but if I get the opportunity again next week I will take it.” maxbet 

MSN ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Avr - 11:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Apprentis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange