Nine Dragons Index du Forum
Nine Dragons Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rangers winning the Scottish Cup this season is not 'be all

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Apprentis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 09:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rangers winning the Scottish Cup this season is not 'be all Répondre en citant

sbo128 Ally McCoist does not believe it is the "be all and end all" for Rangers to win the Scottish Cup this season.

The Ibrox club have not won a major trophy since their financial trouble in 2012 and they currently sit 10 points behind Premiership leaders Celtic having played a game more.

Rangers will meet their Old Firm rivals in the Scottish Cup semi-final next month but former Gers manager and striker McCoist claimed the majority of the club's fans would be "reasonably satisfied" with steady improvement.

"The first trophy since the club has been in the troubles is always going to be very important. I don't think it is the be all and end all that it happens this year," McCoist said.

"It would be great for the supporters if it happened this year.

"But looking at the bigger picture, as long as there is continued improvement and a better level of quality of player that comes in, I think most of the fans will be reasonably satisfied with that." sbo128

McCoist praised Graeme Murty, who was given the Rangers job until the end of the season after initially moving up from the U20s in October following the sacking of Pedro Caixinha.

Murty's long-term future has been the subject of much debate after successive home defeats to Celtic and Kilmarnock this month but McCoist, boss from 2011 to 2014, said: "Obviously it was a couple of bad results for Rangers but overall, looking at it fairly, I think Graeme has done a good job.

"Some of the signings that have come in have improved the team and improved the squad and, as I say, he has done a more than reasonable job. sbo128

MSN ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 09:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Apprentis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange