Nine Dragons Index du Forum
Nine Dragons Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna signs new deal until 2023

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> General -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 11:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna signs new deal until 2023 Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna has signed a new deal to stay at Pittodrie until the summer of 2023.

McKenna joined Aberdeen at the age of 11, and made his first-team debut as a substitute at St. Johnstone in February 2016.

The 21-year-old spent time on loan at Ayr United and Alloa Athletic, but has been a first-team regular since starting against Motherwell last September.

McKenna told the club's website: "It was an easy decision. It was only mentioned to me last week, so it did not take at all long to get sorted. I love being at this club, I love working with the manager, all the staff and we have a great dressing room.

"I am very settled here and now I can just focus on my football.

"Football is all about looking forward and not looking backwards. I cannot relax and need to keep working hard so I can kick on. I still have a lot to learn in the game. sbobet8888

"The manager has always been brilliant with me. Ever since I came in as a 16-year-old. He has looked after me very well. When I play in the first team, he does not put too much pressure on me. He lets me go out and do my job.

"There is a lot to look forward to."

Manager Derek McInnes added: "It's fantastic news for a brilliant young man and for everyone at the club.

"Scott's earned this improved contract through his strong performances and he's been a pleasure to work with since day one. I'm looking forward to Scott being part of a strong and successful Aberdeen team going forward." sbobet8888

MSN ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 11:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 12:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mario Balotelli handed Italy recall by new coach Roberto Man Répondre en citant

Mario Balotelli handed Italy recall by new coach Roberto Mancini

sbo bz sbobet Nice striker Mario Balotelli has been selected for three friendlies against Saudi Arabia, France and the Netherlands by new Italy coach Roberto Mancini. The 27-year-old former Liverpool and Manchester City forward has scored 13 goals in 33 appearances for the 'Azzurri' but has not made the Italy squad since their humiliating first-round exit from the 2014 World Cup.

Balotelli was last called up by then-coach Antonio Conte in November 2014 but did not play because of injury. He has resurrected his career since joining Nice in 2016 after less successful spells with AC Milan and Liverpool. Mancini was appointed on May 15, six months after Gian Piero Ventura was sacked following Italy's failure to qualify for the World Cup for the first time since 1958. sbo bz sbobet

Mancini coached Balotelli at Inter Milan and Manchester City and takes charge of his first game against the Saudis in St Gallen in Switzerland on May 28. The Italians will play further friendlies against France in Nice on June 1 and the Netherlands, who also failed to reach the World Cup, three days later in Turin. sbo bz sbobet

MSN ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna signs new deal until 2023

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nine Dragons Index du Forum -> General -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange